We can all agree that redoing your kitchen can be an expensive and expansive affair. From upgrading appliances to changing counter-tops, redesigning a kitchen requires a lot of effort and money. Here are a few ways you can make your kitchen look new and luxurious without exceeding your budget.
- Add greenery: Adding greenery to your kitchen is a simple and inexpensive way of really brightening up the area. You could opt for a windowsill herb garden that adds beauty as well as functionality, or you could go with hanging plant fixtures around the kitchen to give it that lived-in luxurious look.
- Changing up the hardware: From drawer knobs to cupboard handles, hardware is a major part of your kitchen. Simply switching out the hardware can give your kitchen a new look.
- Install new light fixtures: Select your light fixtures according to the theme of your kitchen. You can opt for a statement piece that becomes the focal point of your kitchen, or could add small light fixtures in different areas to give your kitchen a designer look.
- Swap faucets: Sinks are universal. Everybody has a sink in their kitchen. There are multiple styles of faucets available in the market and switching out your standard faucet for one that suits the theme of your kitchen, can make it look and feel luxurious.
- Add artwork: Just by hanging a painting up you can make your kitchen look fabulous. This helps in introducing colour and texture to your background and adds a finished look to your kitchen.
So go out there and design yourself a luxurious kitchen without spending a ton of money!