Halloween is a day of spooky fun. And fun is incomplete without food! So on the occasion of Halloween, bring forth your inner cookie monster and get ready to devour some spooky tasty Halloween treats.
Here’s what you’ll need –
- White chocolate chips
- Chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos)
- Dark chocolate chips
- Skull shaped moulds
- Melt the white chocolate chips until smooth in the microwave on high setting.
- Put the melted white chocolate into the moulds.
- Place the chocolate sandwich cookie and press it into the white chocolate so that it is completely covered.
- Use the back of a spoon to evenly spread the white chocolate on the sandwich cookie.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips until smooth in the microwave on high setting.
- Carefully pop the skulls out of the moulds.
- Dip a wooden pick into the melted dark chocolate to place it in the eye & nose cavities of the white chocolate skulls.
- Wait till the dark chocolate has set.
In just 30 minutes, a spooky Halloween treat is ready to haunt your taste buds. Happy Halloween!