Potatoes are the glue of the food world. Adding a potato to almost any type of recipe only enhances it. Indian cuisines also employ potatoes extensively. This lazy Sunday, explore your Häcker kitchen with this simple aloo chat recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 5 medium-sized potatoes
- Red chilly powder
- Chat masala
- Green chillies
- Black salt
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes uniformly.
- Coat the potatoes in cornflour.
- Pour any oil of your choice in a pan and bring to heat. Put the potatoes in the pan while on medium heat. Fry the potatoes till they turn brown, then take them out of the pan.
- Place the fried potatoes on a plate. Sprinkle with salt, chat masala and red chilly powder.
- To make a green chutney, put coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger in a mixer and grind. Add salt and lemon to taste.
Voila, your spicy aloo chat is ready in just 20 minutes. Aloo chat is super easy to throuw together and is the perfect appetizer especially when hosting guests. Try this simple recipe and let us know how you liked it in the comments!
Related reads – Delicious Sunday Recipes