A classic breakfast food, this recipe is guaranteed to give you all the strength you’ll need to face Monday head on. Ingredients you’ll require:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- A pinch of salt
- 2 ripe or slightly overripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Yield: 12 pancakes
Here’s what you do:
- Combine all the dry ingredients together: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, bananas, milk and oil. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well till there are no visible clumps.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a little oil to grease it.
- Drop in a little batter using a spoon and spread in a circle. Cook till the batter lifts slightly and turns brownish yellow.
- Top with honey/maple syrup and fruits of your choice.
Extremely easy and quick to cook, banana pancakes will surely hit your sweet spot.
Also, read about : Sunday Recipe – Chocolate Chip Cookies