A stir fry is the easiest thing to throw together on a lazy Sunday. It doesn’t matter if you’re using leftovers or fresh ingredients, this stir fry will taste amazing. The best part of this dish is that it can be customized to your taste, if you don’t like peas, just don’t put them in the stir fry – you are the king/queen of your stir fry.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the sauce:
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp of chopped ginger
- 4 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 ½ tbsp of water
- Mix the cornstarch, garlic, ginger and half of the vegetable oil together until the cornstarch blends into the liquid.
- Throw veggies of your choice in this mixture and toss them around till all of them are coated well.
- Heat the remaining half of the vegetable oil on a pan or wok.
- Add the coated vegetables to the pan and cook for around 2 minutes, mixing them every now and then to ensure that they don’t burn.
- Add in the soy sauce, water and salt.
- When the sauce thickens and the vegetables are slightly crisp, your stir fry is ready.
- Add in sesame seeds or spring onions to garnish your dish, or eat as is. It’s going to taste amazing either way.
Let us know if you tried this recipe and how it turned out.
Related Reads : Delicious Sunday Recipes