The quickest, easiest and yummiest meal you’ll make – bread pizza. All the magic lies in the simplicity of this dish. The reason we opt for bread as the base is because it cuts down on cooking time. You can make this on a tawa or in your microwave/oven, it’s up to you. The choice of bread is yours as well. Much like a Häcker Kitchen, you can customize your bread pizza to your liking.
If you plan on making this delicious treat, these are the ingredients you’ll need:
- Veggies of your choice (capsicum, onions, tomatoes, olives)
- Bread of your choice
- Tomato ketchup
- Oregano flakes
- Other seasonings of your choice
Making bread pizza is extremely easy.
- Toast the bread
- Spread some tomato ketchup on the toasted bread (you can use store-bought ketchup or make your own fresh tomato spread)
- In a pan, heat up some oil and saute the veggies of your choice. Add salt, oregano flakes and seasonings of your choice once your veggies are cooked.
- Spread the veggies on the bread.
- Grate your cheese on top of this creation and stick in the oven/heat it on the tawa until the cheese melts.
- Serve while hot.
That’s all it takes to make this scrumptious dish that can equal an actual pizza. Let us know in the comments how your bread pizza turned out!
Related Reads : Delicious Sunday Recipes