A cake in a mug? Life doesn’t get any better (or easier) than this. Throw some ingredients together in a mug and voila! This recipe is a real piece of cake.
This is how you go about making a mug cake.
- 3 tbps sugar
- 3 tbps flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix together all your dry ingredients (sugar, flour, baking powder, and/or cocoa powder) in a coffee mug.
- Once mixed well, add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Stir well, adding in your chocolate chips.
- Pop your mug into the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Lo and behold! You’ve got yourself a cake!
This recipe is worth a try. Let us know how it goes!
Related Reads : Delicious Sunday Recipes