It’s universally known that muffins are awesome. Coffee has a huge fan following as well. When you mix the two what you get is a delicious piece of heaven. Here’s how you make this delicious piece of heaven.
Ingredients you require:
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
What you do with the ingredients:
- Preheat your oven to 200° C.
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl combine milk and instant coffee and mix until the coffee is dissolved.
- Add the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla to the milk and coffee mix.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the large bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fill greased or lined muffin cups 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Your muffins are ready. Enjoy with a glass of milk or as they are.
This recipe will steal your heart, of this we’re sure. Try it and let us know how it turned out!