Are you someone who likes your space to be functional as well as luxurious? It is a common notion that luxury often compromises on functionality. While that might be so in some cases, it certainly isn’t with Häcker Kitchens. Scroll up and take a look at the design and read on to find out more.
Storage, storage and storage – isn’t that what comes to mind when one sees this kitchen. This kitchen ensures that you have all the storage space in the world (well, figuratively), and still looks sleek and minimalistic. How, you ask? That, my friend, is the beauty of a Häcker Kitchen.
This dual toned kitchen is ideal if your space is slightly bigger. Each component plays perfectly with the other resulting in a kitchen that looks and feels complete.
Here’s what else is great about this kitchen:
- Since it is a Häcker Kitchen, you can customize certain parts of it to your liking.
- Despite being a modular kitchen, there is so much you can do to make it your own, from decorating with plants to adding in your favourite artwork – it’s all up to you.
- Have you seen cleaner storage designs? Everything is sleek and looks like it belongs there.
- It has a kitchen island! Nothing with a kitchen island could ever be wrong, in our opinion.
- Since it’s a modular kitchen, it has multiple features that help make routine life easy. Read about the modular kitchen here.
If this doesn’t convince you to invest in this kitchen, we don’t know what will.
Close your eyes, take a deep breath and just imagine. THIS could be YOUR kitchen!